On this page
We offer a skill-oriented degree programme in Mechatronics. Candidates will have multiple entries and exit options in this programme.
For admission, candidates need to have passed with a advanced diploma in Mechatronics. The programme is offered full-time and part-time every year in the month of August / September.
Candidates who wish to continue further can complete 1 more year for a B.Voc. degree in the same course/or specialisation. Students can choose to work for a few years and rejoin to complete the 3rd year to be awarded a degree.
This Course focuses 60% on skill development and 40% on theoretical knowledge to help the student to acquire all the skills required for the domain and prepare them for the job market or entrepreneurial role. The course curriculum is so structured that students will able to get a job opportunity at the end of the year.
This course will –
- Develop skilled professionals to identify, analyse, implement, test, and evaluate models.
- Help students diagnose the key elements of mechatronic systems to meet the need of present industrial applications.
- Train students in the servicing aspects of the Mechatronics plants and machines.
Teaching and Assesment
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Face to Face Lectures using Audio-Visuals
- Industry Visit
- Group Exercises
- Project Exhibitions
- Technical festivals
30 hours per week
15 weeks per semester
Batch Cycles Intake
Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics
- Pass in Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics
- Download Application Form
- Submit it to the Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning Office along with Registration Fees
- Pay Course fees within the given window at the time of commencement of the programme
- Application fee: Nil
Fees & Scholarships
Diploma (2nd Year): ₹ 60000
Students Medical Insurance: ₹650/-
The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University, The DDs must be drawn in favour of “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore”