On this page
We offer a skill-oriented degree programme in product design and modelling. Candidates will have multiple entries and exit options in this programme.
The programme is offered full-time and part-time every year in the month of August / September.
If the candidate wants to continue further, they can complete 1 more year and get a B.Voc degree in the same course/specialisation. They can choose to work for a few years and rejoin again to complete the 3rd year to be awarded a degree for the same.
This Course focuses 60% on skill development and 40% on theoretical knowledge to help the student to acquire all the skills required for the domain and prepare them for the job market or entrepreneurial role. The course curriculum is so structured that students will able to get a job opportunity at the end of the year.
This course will –
- Develop skilled professionals who can operate and maintain machines, tools and equipment used for food and grain processing in the domestic market.
Teaching and Assesment
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Face to Face Lectures using Audio-Visuals
- Industry Visit
- Group Exercises
- Project Exhibitions
- Technical festivals
30 hours per week
15 weeks per semester
Batch Cycles Intake
Diploma in Post — Harvest Technology
- Pass in Diploma in Post — Harvest Technology
- Download Application Form
- Submit it to the Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning Office along with Registration Fees
- Pay Course fees within the given window at the time of commencement of the programme
- Application fee: Nil
Fees & Scholarships
Diploma (2nd Year): ₹ 50000
Students Medical Insurance: ₹650/-
The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University, The DDs must be drawn in favour of “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore”