Bachelor of Vocational Degree in Post - Harvest Technology
On this page
We offer a skill-oriented degree programme in product design and modelling. Candidates will have multiple entries and exit options in this programme.
For admission, candidates need to have passed with an Advanced Diploma in post-harvest technologies.
The programme is offered full-time every year in the month of August / September.
This programme has a 60% focus on skill development and 40% focus on theoretical knowledge. This will help students acquire all the skills required for the domain and prepare them for the job market or entrepreneurial roles.
The course curriculum is structured so that students will have ample job opportunities at the end of the year.
This course will -
- Offer exposure on basics of food and grain processing technologies, machines and equipment.
- Offer exposure on handling dynamic situations in project sites, interaction with stake holders, managing people and projects, servicing aspects of the food and grain processing plants and machines.
- Ensure awareness on new technologies and trends in food and grain processing industry.
Teaching and Assesment
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Face to Face Lectures using Audio-Visuals
- Industry Visit
- Group Exercises
- Project Exhibitions
- Technical festivals
30 hours per week
15 weeks per semester
Batch Cycles Intake
Advanced Diploma in Post — Harvest Technology
- Pass in Advanced Diploma in Post — Harvest Technology
- Download Application Form
- Submit it to the Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning Office along with Registration Fees
- Pay Course fees within the given window at the time of commencement of the programme
- Application fee: Nil
Fees & Scholarships
Diploma (2nd Year): ₹ 60000
Students Medical Insurance: ₹650/-
The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University, The DDs must be drawn in favour of “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore”
- Admission Application Form pdf | 497.9 KB
- Programme Regulations pdf | 801.6 KB
- Programme Specifications pdf | 1.1 MB
- Dr. Vibha A Shetty
- HOD/Course Manager
- Mr. Srinivasa
- Assistant Executive - DTLL
- Ms. Suma M S
- +91 80 4536 6666 (extn. 641)