On this page
Talented students have great opportunities for starting culinary businesses. We train students in planning, organisational and entrepreneurial skills, in addition to offering technical skills a chef must have. We give our students the chance to build a culinary portfolio that will grab the attention of the industry, coupled with enhanced culinary skills catering to the needs of the most discerning customer. We train our students in managerial and marketing skills to round up the requirements for becoming successful in a highly competitive industry. For admission, candidates need to have passed who have completed a diploma or advanced diploma level or its equivalent.
This course will –
- Develop students’ proficiency in food and wine pairing for different cuisines.
- Train students in enhanced food writing and photography skills.
- Offer basic skills of developing business plans and culinary projects.
- Train students in the basic knowledge of marketing and food and beverage control.
- Offer advanced skills in specialised areas of the culinary domain.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative skills for culinary businesses.
- Personalities to grow and succeed in their careers and professionals and entrepreneurs.
Key Skill Development
- Food and wine pairing skills
- Food writing and photography skills
- Skills of developing business plans and culinary projects
- Basic skills of marketing and food and beverage control
- Advanced skills in specialisation cuisines
- Entrepreneurial and innovative skills for culinary businesses
Teaching and Assesment
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Face to Face Lectures using Audio-Visuals
- Industry Visit
- Group Exercises
- Project Exhibitions
- Technical festivals
30 hours per week
15 weeks per semester
Batch Cycles Intake
Advanced Diploma in Culinary Operations
Vocational Advanced Diploma in Culinary Operations
- Download Application Form
- Submit it to the Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning Office along with Registration Fees
- Pay Course fees within the given window at the time of commencement of the programme
- Application fee: Nil
Fees & Scholarships
Diploma (2nd Year): ₹ 80000
Students Medical Insurance: ₹650/-
The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University, The DDs must be drawn in favour of “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore”